Entry Available For Seal Beach Car Show This Weekend

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Entry Available For Seal Beach Car Show This Weekend
From: Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:52:10 -0700
Hello:
Since our Tiger will be out of commission for a couple of weeks having
improvments made to it (no, not a new owner), it won't be going to the
show this weeked. Contact me at   ssage@socal.rr.com  or call me at 818
512-6845 for my ticket and entry packet so you can bring your Tiger or
Alpine, or any other classic or hot rod. Cost is $35 to show your car.
No cost to walk around and look. This is one of the best classic and hot
rod shows anywhere. The whole downtown area is blocked off and there are
hundreds of awesome cars to see, plus Seal Beach, California is a great
little town to hang out in.
.
Steve Sage