Fw: Yokohama and Miata

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Yokohama and Miata
From: "Lawrence Wright" <wrightsinseabrook@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:56:09 -0400
Stephen:

I concur on all points, although my wife got 40K miles out of one set of
AVSi's on her Nissan SE-R! I know Yokohama is rolling (groan) out high
performance tires better than the ES100, but I'm not seeing them in sizes
smaller than 16", and certainly nothing in 13". I might have to buy a set of
bigger wheels (and I LOVE my Revolutions) just to fit decent tires to the
Tiger.

As for the Miata, I love mine too, even though it looks like a toad compared
to the Tiger. :^O I use the name "Tiger" at Miata.net, maybe I should go by
"Miata" at the Tiger site. :^D.

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"