Re: The REAL Hat Set-up

To: kneedrag@corecomm.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The REAL Hat Set-up
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:31:31 EDT
Hi Mark,

<< I put this group's collective and vast knowledge base to the test: does
anyone have a suggestion and/or source for a men's hat that keeps those UV rays
off my ancient head and face, yet won't fly off in the breeze?>>

I have the same problem with my skin. I have a golf hat with a medium sized
brim. I put small grommets on the side and have threaded long leather shoe
strings through them, with knots on the ends, that I tie under my chin. When
I'm
out of the car I pull the strings inside of the hat. As friends will attest,
I've had that hat for many years.

John Logan