Re: last query before the plunge

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: last query before the plunge
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 11:33:22 -0700
Stephen Waybright wrote:

>< snip >
>
>To take a different approach, imaging if you applied the same logic to
>engine power, one might wonder why you choose a Tiger instead of an
>Alpine or MG? You don't race or autocross, so why spend the big $ for
>all that excess V8 power?
>
>< snip >
>
>Stephen Waybright

Stephen,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  ;-)
"Excessive" power is that level beyond your ability to justify to your
wife. There really is no such thing. :-P
Be the first kid on your block to have the most power!!
I will absolutely recognize when I have exceeded my limit to use
"excessive power" when I see the wreck below me as I "head into the
light" :-D

Love,

Steve

--