Re: WATER IN CAR

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Subject: Re: WATER IN CAR
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
I'll check it out... Dale did suggest I check that his guys didn't
forget the drain tubes that dump through the rear fender wells... They
forgot... so that explains the water on the rear shelf and under the
seats. If your suggestion addresses the water in the front footwells,
then I should be high and dry after making the needed repairs.

Thanks, Stephen Waybright

--- "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com> wrote:
> Group,
I just changed my plugs last night and in doing so bumped the duck bill
on the firewall and it dumped a BUNCH of water all over my hand. They
were new replacements and I had to slit them to get them open but they
still are too tight and will not drain. I am probably going to put a
small wood dowel in there to hold it slightly open. I suspect that with
the new restoration you replaced these and they are not letting the
water out easily. Every time I wash my car the floor gets wet and it is
frustrating but I think I found the problem. Perhaps check yours ...
right above the #8 spark plug.