Fans

To: "tiger forum" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fans
From: "Ken Ritacco" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 11:53:34 -0400
Anyone see the C9DZ-8600-A fan sell on ebay for over $200 this week.These
fans are obviously getting hard to come by these days. I would be interested
in aftermarket fan recommendations that work well on the tiger but may not
be as difficult to come or as expensive  as the Ford item. There seem to be
plenty of aftermarket fans that by  ad descriptions would fit the bill, but
which ones are the best choice.
 I have a plastic flex fan on the car now that seems to work okay but the
car will approach 230 in traffic situations, the car has not overheated but
does "spit" a little now and again. I have the original radiator that has
been boiled and flow tested and original fan shroud in place.