Re: Fans

To: Ken Ritacco <ritacco0758@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Fans
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:12:49 -0700
Ron,

There are many articles about enhancing the Tiger Cooling System on
http://www.TigersUnited.com in the Articles, Restoration Tips, and
Performance Tuning headings that include everything from radiators,
fans, air dams, shrouds.  Many pictures, and a lot of archived eMail
tech tips are also under Mailing List Threads.

Enjoy your read, and kindly report back if anything is helpful.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman