Series 3 GT project for sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series 3 GT project for sale
From: "joel harris" <joel@joelharris.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 16:11:36 -0700
Gents,

I need to off some car projects...

I am going to sell my Series 3 GT if anyone is interested
It runs fine but needs a clutch to move,  black plate California car,
hardtop, Series 5
engine and gearbox, after market LAT 70? style mags, typical rust problems.
Color code 53, currently mostly Candy Apple Flat Black.
deserves to be saved, give it a loving home
$1300.00 bucks takes it or interesting trades considered

Located in the Santa Cruz Mts. of Central California

call me for details

Joel Harris
408-268-8567

Make art a part of Your Life!