Oil Filter Problem solved!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Filter Problem solved!
From: fd911medic@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:30:53 EDT
Hi Everyone-I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my request for help
with my oil filter problem.  I was able to get the filter off with "no
problems."  This is how I did it.  I contacted a local Tiger mechanic and he
said,
that you DO NOT need to loosen the top two nuts.  Just loosen the lower filter
clamp and while holding the top large nut, take an oil filter wench and loosen
and unscrew the filter.  It took me about 5 min and the new filter went on easy
with no messes or leaks.  The old Tiger is back on the road.

QUESTION:  Are there any Tiger owners in Southern California that are going
to the all British Car show this Sunday at the Ventura Harbor?   (7/18/04)

Thanks Again
KEEP ON TIGERING!!
RON