Bench Grinders and Stands??

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Bench Grinders and Stands??
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:41:04 -0600
Hi Lister,

Went by Home Depot to purchase a bench grinder and stand and wasn't
impressed with their selection or prices. Just wondered what others have
purchased and what their experiences have been. I'm looking for something I
can use to clean auto parts, sharpen yard tools and maybe be used to polish
an occasional auto part or two. We have a Harbor Freight and a Tool World
(just like HF), Home Depot, Lowes and Sears. That is about it for tools. Not
looking to spend a lot on this purchase (less than $100). Just wanted to
know what others have to say.

Thanks,
Dan Eiland