Re: Blow out ?

To: Per Lidefelt <per.lidefelt@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Blow out ?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:43:55 -0700
Per,

Sorry to hear of your mishap.  As to what might have happened, I refer
all to the 27 page report on the Le Mans Lister Tiger, ADU 108B, as
related by Darrell Mountjoy in TigersUnited.com Article.  The
appropriate page is:

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/DM-LISTER/MountjoyLemans27.asp

but I suggest a strong aperitif before viewing.   Think of it this way,
it might not be this bad.

Steve

--
-----