Water pump

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water pump
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:50:32 -0400
My water pump started dribbling on the way over to the show at Tango
today.   It was fine when Ieft, but the tell tale path of moisture was
sprayed on the hood and sides of the engine compartment when I got
there.  I put the last pump in, less than 10K miles ago, but that was a
few years back.. OK, it was 1978.

Anyway, my plan is to get a pump from Rick at SS, which should have the
proper hub modification and the proper cast curvy impeller, not the
cheap impeller some rebuilders use.  Can someone confirm that this is
the case?

Stu Brennan