RE: Back from Road Trip to Park City, UT

To: "'FunbeamChuck'" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Back from Road Trip to Park City, UT
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:51:21 -0400
Chuck
        Thanks for reporting to us your "Most Memorial Trip" to SUNI and
Back.
You had quite the experience this time with Funbeam.

        It reminds me of my 6000 mile round trip to Big Sky in my Tiger but
without the cam lobe problem.
I had other minor problems; the engine when very quiet up in the Bighorn
Mountains, the middle of almost nowhere.
Fortunately it was just the ignition coil died and the very last spare part
I put in the Tiger before leaving, you guessed it a spare coil.   Who would
have thought??

        It's all about being there.  It's the only way all your senses and
emotions get involved in the experience.
For the Big Sky event, I tried for over a month to get a fellow Tiger owner
to share the ride, but he refused.
When I returned he said "damn I should have gone".   You bet he should have;
he missed seeing Devils Tower at sunset, he missed Custer Battlefield and
National Park, he missed Mount Rushmore, he missed everything.

        I missed this years SUNI; so I and those like me can only hope more
people relate their adventures and post some pictures.   We can only plan
and hope to make the next Sunbeam Event so we can report and record our
adventures.

Chuck, may your Funbeam soon be well again so you both can experience the
next Sunbeam Adventure Packed Program Activity.

Ron Fraser

---