Sunbeam Tiger 2005

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger 2005
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:31:40 -0700
Tigers, 'Pines,

In case you missed it, there really is a company, located in Hawaii, of
all places, that is building a Ford Aluminum V-8 production (limited)
SUNBEAM TIGER.  It looks very much like a modern version of the Austin
Healy at the rear, and good looking at the front as well. Great pictures.

The connection is:

< http://www.sunbeammotorsports.com/tiger.htm  >

Strangely enough, the identical car seems to actually being produced and
sold in Hochston, Georgia (US) 1-888-467-2600, by Panoz Auto Development
Company under their own name "Panoz Esperante" (no, I did not leave off
the " ' " as in Esperante', they did).  Better pictures on their web site,
< http://www.panozauto.com/ >

List Price $89,950 USD.

I am going to put it into our contest for the best 2005 TigersUnited.com
story.

Drool over this 320 HP 4.6 L Ford Cobra Mill, 5.1 sec to 60, 106 in WB,
3200 lb beauty.

I WANT IT!!! (But I don't see any stripe decals on the side!)

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman