Re: Sunbeam Tiger 2005

To: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>,
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Tiger 2005
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:35:39 -0700
OHH, Chris,

You are SOO right.  They were both such striking cars that I jumped to
the wrong "contusion". :-)

Now, the question is, what is that in Hawaii?  Are they for real?  They
do make panels and such, and I see some kind of mini-suv being built,
but have no idea if this promotion is four a Celica rebody?

Any clues?

Steve

--
-----