Re: right angle oil filter adapter installation

To: joebrackin@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: right angle oil filter adapter installation
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:37:08 EDT
I've done the conversion and got the nipple at a Ford dealer.  They should
have the part, but probably don't know what to look for it under.  If someone
on
the list doesn't throw you the part number I will try to look through my
receipts and come up with it.

It's a no brainer...get it and just screw it in.  The center of it takes an
allen wrench and a fairly large one.  The part is only $4 or $5.00.  You'll be
very happy with the conversion.  Some of us are using a filter specified for a
recent Ford Taurus.  I can get that number for you too if you need it.
Good luck,
Mark L.