Car Corral for Lime Rock's Fall Festival

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Corral for Lime Rock's Fall Festival
From: milano164@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:53:51 +0000
If you are interested in participating in a car corral at Lime Rock's Fall
Festival please let me know by the morning of August 16th.   Tickets and a
special Corral card have to be ordered in advanced.    (BTW< you have to be in
your Alpine or Tiger - no admission to the corral in modern cars - and you must
have the special windshield card)
http://www.limerock.com/events_rolex.htm
The plan is to focus on Saturday's session, September 4th.
Even if you don't plan to participating in car corral you will find racing
Alpines in Paddock B.   I haven't heard of any Tiger entrants but the entry
list has yet to be released.

Steven Silverstein