Wire Wheels anyone?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheels anyone?
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:07:55 +0500
Hi all,

I recently went to a big cars parts show in India and they can make anything
there now and even short runs. I can get a some wire wheels made for the
tiger but I need to tell them what size you want (or any other car for that
matter.) These guys make all the wheels for mws.co.uk

I can also get short runs of casting, forging, machining done. I'm already
having some cranks, cams, pistons, inlet manifolds made, polished stainless
tubular exhausts (could copy some tiger headers but need a sample or good
pictures/drawings.)

cheers, derek