Re: Gano Filter Modification

To: Bob Melusky <bmelusky@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Gano Filter Modification
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:44:43 -0700
Since my gano filter is brass, it didn't occur to me that they were also
made of plastic.  I'm wondering whether the filter that scalded Jim
Leach's friend was brass or plastic--Jim, do you remember?
Still leaning towards the thought that regardless of  whether the filter
is brass or plastic, it's still a
This-couldn't-hurt-and-could-save-me-from-a-nasty-scald form of
inexpensive insurance.
Thoughts?

Best Regards
David Sosna