RE: Tiger brakes.

To: "'Kathy and Erich Coiner'" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: Tiger brakes.
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:10:38 -0400
Erich
        I would start by checking and bleeding the rear brakes.  Also check
the fluid for contamination, any contamination means a seal has probably
failed somewhere in the system.   Then go the front brakes; check and bleed
them.

        I'm a firm believer that the brakes on any car need to be checked
and bleed at least some every year and sometimes twice a year.

        You should be able to get good metallic pads from the Sunbeam parts
suppliers or from Foreign Auto parts store.

Ron Fraser