Routing Of Emergency Brake Cable

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Routing Of Emergency Brake Cable
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:01:31 -0700
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me the factory routing of
the emergency brake cable.

1.  Is it over the steel brake line, or under it?

2.  Is it to the outside of the bump stop, or the inside of it?

3.  Is it in front of the shock, or behind it?

(1-3 assumes that the cable even goes over the rearend)

Or,

4.  Is it held by a clamp and goes under everything?

It came out over 4 years ago and lately I can't even remember to zip my fly
when leaving the restroom so...... .

Thanks, Tom Witt