Stopping

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stopping
From: "Lawrence Wright" <wrightsinseabrook@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:23:06 -0400
   Paul R. Breuhan wrote:

>Also I wondered if anyone is using the
>Front Vented Rotor Kit that Dale's
>Resto has listed on their website?

   I've been using his Front Vented Rotor Kit since 1999, no complaints. OTOH,
I probably don't work the brakes all that hard. I have more than once here
vented a bit about his "you're a bright boy, you'll figure it out" customer
support program, but even I managed to install these. :^O

   BTW, no booster, never had one. I drove Larry Paulick's car around the
block once but I really don't recall what his felt like w/a booster, so I
cannot compare. I used to do some bicycle racing, so my leg muscles are about
the only developed ones on my body, so perhaps the extra pedal effort doesn't
bother me. :^/

   Larry Wright