Re: Dark matter in brake fluid

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: Dark matter in brake fluid
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:32:13 -0400
Gary, your seals are probably hard, and the dark matter is hard seals
rubbing against the bore.  Bleeding with get the dark fluid still in the
bore out, but replacing the seals is probably the answer, unless the
bores are scored, then honing or replacement is necessary.

You have to get to the root of the problem.

Larry