Outer Window Seal Clips

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Outer Window Seal Clips
From: JParlanti@genelogic.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:39:24 -0400
Listers,

A few weeks ago I posted a message looking for a sources for the outer
window seal clips that were no longer available. Rick's (Sunbeam
Specialties) source had dried up, and the Victoria British part that I had
been sent had no hope of ever working. Thanks to the list, Dave Munroe
sent me a source in Canada called MacGregor British Car Parts. I spoke
with Martin MacGregor who was a very nice and knowledgeable guy. He
actually worked for Pressed Steel at one time in his life. His company
specializes primarily in seals, moldings, clips etc. for a large number of
British cars. I ordered a set of the clips and installed them this
weekend. The clip looks different than the stock one but seems to work
quite well. Here's a link to a page showing the clips:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/parlanti/Clips/clips.htm

Finally, here's a link to the MacGregor site:

http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT

Thanks again to Dave Munroe for the info and I hope this helps out others
in the future.

Cheers,

Joe Parlanti

'66 Tiger Mk1a B382000026