Algers deception

To: tigers@autox.team.net, rootes1@earthlink.net
Subject: Algers deception
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:18:42 EDT
For over four years I've been tracking a supposed Tiger in the Fresno, CA
area and watching as person after person pays increasingly high prices for this
skillful conversion. It was through Norm and his expertise that I was not
sucked in when buying my first Tiger. The new owner of Central Valley Classics
refuses to acknowledge that this car is being offered as something it isn't.
Thought some of you would like to take a look and then contact the site about
this
mistake so the poor man doesn't get in trouble. Norm has the picture and story
of this car on his site. Just defending the mark.

http://www.centralvalleyclassics.com/index.html        Home site

admin@centralvalleyclassics.com                               Contact e-mail
address

Moonstone