Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: fd911medic@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:49:13 EDT
HELLO- I might be selling my Tiger.  My car is a 1965 mark 1 with a hardtop.
It is completely 100% restored and I don't have anything else to do.  I have
an opportunity to buy another 66 Tiger that is about 75% done from a friend of
mine.    I don't have the room or the money to keep both. What I enjoy is
working on the cars. The hunt for parts, doing the needed repairs and
completing a
project.  If you know anyone who might be interested in a really NICE Tiger
could you please let me know.  I'm not that interested in making any profit.  I
would sell the Tiger for exactly what I have into it. I'm not sure how to
advertise it, but I might put it out on e-bay.  I'll put it out on the Tiger
forums and even in the C. A. T.  magazine.  MY TIGER IS ONE OF THE FINEST IN
THE
WORLD!  Enclosed is a picture of my car.  I have addition pictures and
information upon request. I have every receipt since 1965.  I also have
complete
pictures of the restoration.  The Tiger has only about 3,000 since the
restoration.

THANKS
RON