This Car "1965 Sunbeam Tiger"

To: admin@centralvalleyclassics.com
Subject: This Car "1965 Sunbeam Tiger"
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:58:45 -0700
Central Valley Classics Owner
3180 South Parkway Drive
Fresno, CA 93725
(888)-285-7355
http://www.centralvalleyclassics.com/cars/Sunbeam/65Tiger/65tiger.html

As the Editor of the top rated Sunbeam Tiger Web Site, and member of the
top Sunbeam Tiger enthusiasts club, I have a distinct interest in
assuring the value and authenticity of cars represented as being "Tigers".

Many misguided folk have violated California DMV laws by offering
automobiles for sale that are misidentified.  If this is a knowledgeable
offering of a fraudulent vehicle then it is a felony, grand theft, and
the DMV is mightily interested in such VIN fraud. Reference "California
Vehicle Code 4463, False Evidences and Uses of Documents, Licenses,
Placards, or Plates, - - "

As a dealer, I am sure you are aware of the significant penalties.

I am not claiming that the "Sunbeam Tiger" you are offering is a fraud,
but it has so been reported by knowledgeable sources that have seen the
vehicle, and it's "tell-tale" signs of being a forgery conversion from a
much less costly Sunbeam Alpine, worth less than 1/10 the value asked
for an authentic item.

I recommend you validate the authenticity of a possible forgery by
contacting the many experts available.

I can recommend Mr. Norman Miller, (rootes1@earthlink.net) author of the
"bible" of    Sunbeam Tiger history and authenticity.  In the past, Mr.
Miller, a recognized authority, has lent assistance in identifying
forgeries.  I suggest you contact him for his opinion of your offering.

This message is going to Mr. Miller, to make him aware of the situation,
as well as to over 500 members of a North American based Sunbeam Tiger
group, and thousands of Tiger enthusiasts worldwide that are the core
visitors to our TigersUnited.com web site, as well as clubs and
organizations around the US and Canada

I hope you take advantage of the resources available to you to assure
you are not committing fraud, knowingly, or through misinformation.

The DMV Fresno Investigations Office, (559) 488-4096, will be advised by
local residents of this offering, to assure their oversight.

Sincerely wishing you good fortune in honest dealings, and that your
offering is legitimate.

Steve Laifman

--

-----