TIGER FOR SALE

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TIGER FOR SALE
From: fd911medic@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:46:03 EDT
Hello- I have a complete totally 100% restored 65 Sunbeam Tiger that might be
up for sale in the near future.  I have an opportunity to buy another Sunbeam
Tiger that is in need of restoration and I don't have the room for both. If
there is anyone out there that is looking for a totally restored "turn key"
Tiger please send me an e-mail.  It needs nothing and runs and drives PERFECT.
It is one of the finest Tigers in the world! Please contact me for further
information and addition pictures.  Enclosed is a picture of the car.

THANKS
RON

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
MVC-012S.JPG]