Fwd: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other
From: Cushcom1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:59:12 EDT
     Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:42 -0700
     From: robert.gauley@colliers.com
     To: cushcom1@aol.com
     Subject: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other Makes :
      All Models

Dear cushcom1,

"SINCE I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE CAR YOU ARE OFFERING IS NOT A TIGER,
BUT AN ALPINE CONVERSION, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE THE DESCRIPTION
OR REMOVE THE CAR FROM THE SITE TO AVOID ANY LEGAL PROBLEMS. WORK GETS OUT
REAL QUICK AMONG THE TIGER COMMUNITY AS I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE AND THEY WILL
ALL BE PASSING ALONG THE "ALGER" INFO. DO THE RIGHT THING. YOU CAR SHOULD
STAND ON ITS OWN MERITS. IT IS VERY, VERY NICE."

This car is a Tiger, I spoke with the prevoius owner today and he assures me
that it has been registered by the last two ownwers in British Columbia and
Alberta as a Tiger.  The numbers correspond as Tiger.  I also have a very
close friend in vancouver who has owned five Tigers and he say the car this
summer and assures me this is a Tiger.  If you would like any names or numbers
I would be happy to give them to you.

best regards, Bob

To bid or purchase this item, go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2495371267