Re: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "Jen/Scott" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:52:02 -0700
Scott,
  There are really no pictures that define the car as a Tiger,or not (that I
can see). It does draw suspicion when the seller says, ">>>The engine
compartment has been smoothed out ....,<<<" because it could indicate that
the Tiger specific supports on the inner fender panels, steering column
mount etc. have been transfered there. More likely though is that someone
else has seen the car and found other clues, or Norm knows that the VIN# is
bogus (from a known wrecked Tiger).
 I see a number of Tigers come up on Ebay and not everyone is "called out,"
so I would trust that those in the know who are watching wouldn't bring the
matter to light unless they felt they had just grounds.
Tom Witt B9470101