Fulcrum Pins

To: Tigerowner Derek White <derekw@sltnet.lk>,
Subject: Fulcrum Pins
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:39:32 -0700
Hi Derek:
The fulcrum pins arrived today--they look great!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you again for your persistance
in making this happen.  I'm sure that when you started this it all
seemed very straightforward.  What with all that's happened since;
moving to Sri Lanka, the disastrous situation in Zimbabwe--if it had
been me, Id've likely chucked the whole thing.  You kept on working to
make them a reality. These pins are, to me, not just automotive parts.
They represent your determination to follow through on a commitment you
made to people on this list.  I'm proud to know you, even though it's
only through e-mail.

And to the others on this list who see problems with our cars and either
share your knowledge of a particular 'fix' or make a part to solve the
problem--I'm truly grateful to have fallen in with such great company.

Best Regards

David Sosna