Re: Different soft tops

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Different soft tops
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:28:40 EDT
Listers,

I'm also going to replace my top and have made a few inquiries. I was told by
Paul Reisentz at Reisentz Restorations in Campbell, CA that the design of the
tops made by Robbin were modified not to long ago and are fitting poorly or
more poorly than before.

As I mentioned to the list already, I purchased my Tiger recently and the
seller passed along a new top in a sealed box along with the car. I opened the
box to find a receipt for the top in the amount of $150 from 1987. I'm curious
to know whether the tops that are made today far superior to the tops made 17
years ago.

Rodney