RE Tiger weight distribution

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE Tiger weight distribution
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:03:46 EST
Another  question might be...when a driver sits in the car does his weight
add to the front weight of the car or the rear?  I'm sure it is distributed
some
to the front and some to the rear.  A minor point is...with 1/2 a Tiger (or
one end) weighing in at about 1300 lbs.  a 200 lb driver, if all is weight is
applied to one end, can increase the weight at that end by about 15%....quite a
 substantial amount  when we are haggling over 2 and 3%.  I know that each
end will benefit from the driver's weight, I'm just curious to know if anyone
has calculated what portion of the weight ends up where.  "An idle mind is the
devil's workshop."  :-))
Mark L.