Re: RE Tiger weight distribution

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RE Tiger weight distribution
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:32:14 -0500
Stephen, you are on the right track.

The bottom line is that the weight distribution, with the driver in the
car, and the gas in this car matters, as you have mentioned, because of
the weight in the rear.

If a car with a 1/2 full gas tank has a 50/50 distribution, Who Cares,
if you don't know what the cars distribution is with the driver in the
car.

After all we do drive a car, with a person behind the wheel, and the
weight of the driver does matter.

The purpose of me weighting the car, with ME in it, was to see what I
needed to do to make the car more balanced.  But first, I needed a
starting point.

Drag racers know to jack up the left or right rear for weight
distribution, but anyone needs to know where you are starting from.
Road racers do the same in tuning their suspension, but they need to
where they are staring from.

Larry