RE: Air cleaner questions

To: <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Air cleaner questions
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:12:15 -0500
Gary
        Most of the Mustang catalogs do list a push on closed system oil
filler cap with a straight tube that will work on your Tiger.   They are not
the same as the original which has a 90 degree bent tube and many of them
are chrome but some are painted black.
        Some of the Mustang oil filler caps have the 90 degree bend but the
bend is vertical instead of horizontal as on the Tiger.   I have no idea
whether or not you can change the position of the tube on those caps.

The closest Ford part number I have found for the oil filler cap part is
C4TZ-6766-?; I do not know the exact Ford number for the original Tiger
part.

Ron Fraser