Headers/Cermakrome $?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Headers/Cermakrome $?
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:06:28 EST
Cost of Tiger headers new or used   $225.00 plus shipping
Corvette headers and side pipe   $570.00 plus shipping
Cobra headers and side pipes $500.00 plus shipping (headers alone $200.00)
Intake manifolds with heat barrier on bottom and cermakrome on top $125.00
plus shipping

Contact Don WeberJr., (559) 233-1461 and mention Tigers and you will receive
a 10% discount

Turn around time is 5 working days (let me know if you need it quicker and we
may be able to accomadate....don't over use this part please only if time is
extremely critical)

Racers, talk to Don, Jr., putting a Caps Bright Hot Coatings sticker on your
car and he may work a deal....no guarantee).

If Anyone has any other questions, let me know. I can also send pictures for
those interested.

Moonstone