Tiger weight distribution.

To: "tiger list" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger weight distribution.
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:36:57 -0800
Find a place that has the capability of measuring the corner weights of your
car.  Go there with a near empty gas tank(s) and a couple 5-gal jugs of fuel.
Measure your car with no one in it, everyone and the two jugs of gas in it,
and any / all combinations you like in between.  Record each of the corner
weights with each variation and play with your raw data.

Here's what I got.

With 3/8 tank of fuel and no driver our LM Tiger was 51.39% / 48.61%
Front/Rear, and 50.53% / 49.47% Left/Right balance, with the crossweights at
49.2% /50.8%.

With me as the driver the numbers improved Front/ Rear to 50.09% / 49.91%, and
the crossweights to 50.06% / 49.94%.  The Left/Right balance was slightly
worse at 48.84% / 51.56%.

What's it all mean?  I'm going to have fun on the track!

Darrell

BTW, here are some more numbers to play with.  Without and with driver, the
corners were as follows.  Play with the numbers and see if it applies to your
street Tiger.

LF    26.36% to 24.24%
RF    25.03% to 25.85%
LR    24.17% to 24.20%