Fw: Sunbeam Body

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Alpine's Peak'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Sunbeam Body
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:26:22 -0800
Boys and girls of all varieties, Mr Chitwood has an old alpine he wishes to
be rid or. Usual disclaimers apply here. He sent me a couple of pix and I
put them on my NEW web site.

http://www.mayfco.com/img3354.jpg

http://www.mayfco.com/img3356.jpg

The pix are approx 1 meg each so takes a bit of of wait for dialup. Check
the car vin number down below in the message. SOmeone close to Richard
please rescue this car...

mayf, out in pahrump