Re: Steering Wheels

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheels
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:36:24 EST
Hi Listers!

I know the information passed back and forth on the list can get quite
detailed and technical, but I hope I have a fairly simple question so please
bear
with me.

I would like to replace my steering wheel in my MK1A, since the steering that
came with the car when I bought it is out of an Alpine, I think. What options
are available and where are they available from? What do the preponderance of
Tiger owners seek for size? 14"? 15"?

I just saw a Moto-Lita steering wheel sell for $480 on eBay just last
weekend. Is/was that overpriced?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Rodney