Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports

To: "Stephen Jones" <joness@wsu.edu>, <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tigers in Classic Motorsports
From: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:19:25 -0500
Yeah, well, Hemmings said about 10 years ago that the Tiger was one of the
top ten underpriced cars *anywhere* in the car market, and the prices
haven't changed much in that time.

But Tim is a big Tiger fan, so we've seen them fairly regularly in both GRM
and the new Classic Motorsports.  Maybe that will end when he's 2/3rds of
the way through the restoration ;-)...

Interesting that they named the MGB the number 1 sports car of all time.
Yuck.

Chris
B382000331