Re: Where is my brake fluid going?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Where is my brake fluid going?
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:13:39 -0500
Although this is a bit of a repeat to one of the other answers, I had the same
problem.  I was in no small way surprised to discover it was going out my tail
pipe.  When I tell this story to others they are incredulous.

Still, the vacuum booster is run from the mainifold.  That black hose with the
yellow stripe (if still original) leading to the booster sucks in brake fluid
when there is a loss of integrity inside the booster.  Has to be rebuilt.  In
the middle of doing this.  Watch out for the big spring in the drum.  Sends
very heavy pieces at your head.

Bob Nersesian
B38200975