Re: MOTOR PERFORMANCE

To: "Tony McNulty" <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Subject: Re: MOTOR PERFORMANCE
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:14:57 -0800
Shoot, I thought he said 260, not what it would take to get more power with
an open checkbook. And I alluded to broken parts in the  "if you get it
wrong....", Maybe I was too subtle.  S o yeah my first choice is to order a
n SVT crate motor with the 385 bhp output as step one, a T56 trans and some
stopping power in the form of Wilwood brakes. I am now up to maybe 6 grand
or more. Probably out of the kids budget.

mayf, off planet in Pahrump