Re: MOTOR PERFORMANCE

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: MOTOR PERFORMANCE
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:59:35 -0500
Well, you know, a 429/460/514 is only 3" wider, 5" longer, and 1.5" taller
than a 260/289/302.....  The big block Ford engine has excellent power and
reliability right out of the box....

As for the transmission, beef up the 4-speed toploader and add a planetary
overdrive behind it.

Brakes: Wilwood.  Optional parachute.

- John