Joey

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Joey
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:07:46 -0800 (PST)
Everyone should take note that Joey's Dad has given
him his Tiger as this years Xmas present. perhaps
making Joey not only the youngest Tiger owner but
certainly the ;ucliest as the car is in excellext
condition other than a few problems from setting in
the grarage for so long. I spoke to Joey's Dad and it
was his 3rd Tiger and he had learned to never drive it
in the winter as the great state of Nebraska . like
Il. uses lots of salt, so the car is rust free and
stock right down to the battery box, he doesnt have
the original wheels BUT otherwise the car does seem to
be in great shape, the interior showing its age but
the body looking extremely young. Joe is young but
very enthused about being a Tiger owner and we should
all give him as much help as possible as dad has med.
problemd that keep him from climbing under, over and
thru the process of getting the Tiger road ready. Joe
has a few business's in the works, ie; snow removal
and lawn mowing and is an excellent student and of
course he wants his Tiger to be the fastest car in the
school parking lot but realizes that is down the road,
right now he just wants good advice for making his
stock Tiger perform to the best of it and his
abilites with more hp and faster quater miles in his
future. I proclaim Joe to be the luckiest young Tiger
owner in the US, considering he isnt old enough to
drive but when he is, it will be in his own Tiger and
he will be footing the bills and investing his time
and labor- ashame more Tigers arent available to young
owners as they wouldnt be getting in trouble, at least
not until the car was giving lessons to other would be
muscel cars. Good Luck Joe, Im sure all member of the
Sunbeam community look forward to helping you get your
Tiger back on the road. regards, TonytheTiger in Il.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250