RE: Joey

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Joey
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:10:34 -0500
well thanks tony u didnt need to do that. But i want everyone to know that tony
has helped me soo much. But every1 on here has helped me too. I have saved all
the email responces from everyone to help me.
Right now my proggress is under way. i have gotten the gas tanks out, fuel
pump, crossover tubes, the top crossover tube that goes around the back of the
trunk, and the fuel line that goes from the cross over to the pump. BUT i need
a new line that goes from the pump to cross overs. So i guess if any knows a
part # that matches up to it or can make another for me. LET me know.

OK so on the tiger again. What does any one think i should do next. Well i
think that i am gonna get the front gas line out then what do u think???

Well a little on my car. I guess tony explained it pretty well. Its carnival
red and no rust any where. Its all original except  the realy wire wheels and
the air cleaner. The front right tire  has a flat. But im getting that fixed
tomorrow. The engine is not stuck after sitting for about 12 years. So i am
cleaning the fuel system, and then i am stumped? Go to the engine, but where to
start. Get new fluids?? Sorry if there are alot of ?s.

Well thanks everyone.

Joey (not yet the luckiest Tiger owner)5 more days