RE: A Stupid Teen Moment

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, MWood24020@aol.com, SLaifman@socal.rr.com,
Subject: RE: A Stupid Teen Moment
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:35:53 -0800 (PST)
 Merry Xmas to all,
 I dont think I could list all of the stupid things
Ive
 done as the list is long. My teen moments come now
and
 then but as we all get older and hopefully more aware
 of the circumstances we turn it back a notch. In Hi
 School in Cupertino my buddies with hot cars would
get
 into drag races or races up Big Basin and would ask
me
 to do the driving as I always seemed to get alittle
more out of their cars (read Maniac!) We are all still
friends and when sitting around those times invariably

 come up, much to my embarassment! It is a wonder that

 I am still alive. My dad saw this and didn't let me
get my licence untill I was 18. I didn't get into a
car wreck untill I was commuting to Stanford in 94.
 Enough dribble and thanks to everyone for sharing
 Bill Martin
 Rootes Group Depot

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com