Re: A Stupid Teen Moment {MY WRAP}

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: A Stupid Teen Moment {MY WRAP}
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:06:56 -0800
Reading all the honest replies to my question of risky driving, I was
heartened to notice the honest sincerity of our group.  Isn't it just
that feeling of exhilaration that came with such behavior that keeps us
doing similar things, and seeking others who believe it it "The Greatest
Show on Earth".

Your annual review has been completed, and you have passed with flying
colors.  You still remember life, as it was and is, and why it is worth
going through all the rest of the turmoil for those few, and further
between, risky moments.

It is what nearly makes your heart stop beating that makes it worthwhile
for it to beat at all.

Seasons Greetings, and a long life ahead of you (but please, not on the
same street I am on. )

Steve 9-)

--
-----