heater valve bracket

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: heater valve bracket
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:47:05 -0800 (PST)
TWIMC- recently someone from the list was looking for
a heater valve bracket to complete his restoration, I
emailed him that I had one on a parts car and would
drive to where the car is and remove it etc. Ive
managed to forget his name and the email may well be
on my home pc, as Im at my girfriends home the
majority of the time; no matter the reason, would the
chap contact me again, I have the part removed and
need to speak with him. May you each have a greater
new year than any previous year and I hope good health
stays with all our members and their families as well.
Tony Lang in IL.

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com