Sorry

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sorry
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:42:42 EST
ok im sorry for sending that one  email. I didnt know that it was spam until
after i sent it. You Tiger people  probably think that i am really retarded
now. But im not. So far on my tiger i  have cleaned the tanks, crossover tubes,
and fuel lines. (But i need to get  ahold of another fuel line from tanks to
fuel pump.) After i cleaned them i  reinstalled all of that. I also have gotten
the fuel pump out, and have a new  one to put in tommorrow. The old one was
bad. I also got the carb off and  cleaned that up really good, and installed it
back in the car too. It was easy.  And i got the old fuel filter off and put
on a good see through  one.

So next on my agenda is the get the  radiator out. It is bad, because the
plug needs to welded or brazed back on.

I still have a bit that i have to  do, but i am getting closer thanks to all
of you. And I want to thank my friend  Tony L. for especially helping me out
too.

Once again sorry for the bad  email
i hope u take this  apology

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A