RE: Radiator cap pressure

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Radiator cap pressure
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:17:07 -0800
Steve,

FYI, the choice of 16lbs for the cap was arrived at by looking at what is
used in the late model Mustang GT 5.0L (not the mod motors).  The 5.0L motor
uses a 16lb cap.  With the exception of the heater core (discounting the
stiffening I added) and the radiator end tanks my cooling system has more in
common with the 5.0L Mustang motor than the 260CID Tiger motor.  Of course
the Mustang does not have the environmental problems of a Tiger but the
things I listed below my sig are meant to address those.

Frank
B9471116